October 27, 2014

A Goodnight Message to My Love

goodnight

Goodnight love.

I was not expecting your visit today. I had thought this would be another day that I will not see you, guess I should have not believed that I'm your least important person. Sorry that I stopped hoping that you would always have a time for me. But thank you for proving me wrong time and time again.

We may not see each other all the time like most couples do but my heart just swells everytime you remind me that I'll always be in your heart. We are not in a long distance relationship but, because we don't see each other everyday, the times that we do are some of the happiest moments of my life.

Thank you for your time and understanding. Thank you for your trust and faithfulness. And above all, thank you for your love.

I love you.

Sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment