March 01, 2014

ME, MYSELF & I: Childishness

childish

I am a grown individual and had reached what I consider as the prime age of maturity, wherein I should have left the child in me. However, that is not the case. I am not only having it as a company but it seems that its not leaving my side anytime soon. And worst is that it seems that it is growing more in me.

Every person has that childishness within them. Its what keeps people sane, idealistic, hopeful, innocent, adorable, and playful. However, at certain age, it is also what makes people irritable, impatient, illogical, and downright dumb. And in my case, I'm feeling myself being more of that negative vibes than the positive ones. Or maybe I'd reached the point wherein childishness is not something to be admired at with someone of my age.

childish

No comments:

Post a Comment