March 20, 2014

ME, MYSELF, & I: Not My Day

bad mood


I went to sleep not feeling well, I woke up not feeling well, I am presently having a conflict of emotions thus I'm having a bad day right now. I feel mad, frustrated, lonely, disappointed, and bad all at the same time. I feel like I want to cry but I don't want to at the same time. I hate this feeling. This is just so not my day. However, I need to be in a good mood in order to come up with an idea.


I don't know how to vent my anger right now because I usually cry. But since that is not an option right now I'll just have to right it down.

bad moode


I don't want feeling this way because I'm be having a hard time concentrating. Though I tried for the happy thoughts method its still not enough. I just want to move on and get on with the remainder of this day. I wish things had not happened but at the same time I'm quite thankful it didn't happen earlier.

I know I'm rumbling about nonsense already, I just really want to feel better after this. I really hope this helps me in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment